TOES’ 2011 NFL, COLLEGE, HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
2011 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
THE TOP PLAYERS
Matt Davis Klein Forest QB (A&M Commit) Trey Williams Dekaney RB (A&M Commit) Nicky Baratti Klein Oak QB (Notre Dame Commit), Tyler Stehling QB Klein Collins (Rice Commit), Anthony Smith Westfield DT(Texas Tech Commit)
Jameson Johnson WR, Justin Dvorak QB, A.J. Mathews DT, Connor Patterson OT (Rice Commit), Kyle Harden LB
Last Years squad had an excellent season 3 rounds in the playoffs surprising everybody including myself. I knew they would be better than what all the magazines and websites had them picked, but not like that. But on to this year they lost a lot off of last years team only 3 starters back on each side of the ball the least amount of returning letterman in the district. But on the positive if there is one person you could pick to be back from a team that went 3 rounds in the playoffs it would be the quarterback. Tomball’s quarterback is back #10 Justin Dvorak played about as well as I seen a Tomball quarterback ever play. Now what’s around him is gonna be different they are losing some size at all positions, They new WR’s are gonna be much smaller. They one receiver they do have coming back #9 Jameson Johnson best route runner of the group the guy opposite of him Jackson I think is a better downfield threat good hands didn’t see him drop to many balls in spring and 7on7, Just doesn’t have the size WR’s had last year. Offensive line one guy coming back is Tackle Connor Patterson. (Rice Commit).
On Defense coming back Middle Linebacker #55 Kyle Harden and DT A.J. Mathews some new people will be filling in around them in the front 7. The secondary kinda worries me the corners to be specific. Last year Malcolm Scott moving in really made that defense he’s gone off to UTSA. #20 Terrence Johnson should fill in his spot. He was hurt most of the year last year so it remains to be seen what he can do. Malcolm Scott’ lil bro Dmitri Scott could play one the other corner spots. But he also figures to be one of the main ball carriers at running back. If the sophomore Xavier Powell can show he can carry the load at running back. I think Dmitri will see a lot of action at corner just to have a good athlete back there. But the other spots are questionable and unproven if you ask me. Early on will be a good measuring stick last year
Last years JV Teams had winning records, and The varsity scrimmaged Cy Fair and they pretty much stalemated each other and the 3 non-district games Tomball blew out Morton Ranch, Mayde Creek and played Jersey Village well. All four of those teams are coming back the same. Cy Fair was a team that went a couple of rounds has 6 Offensive and 8 defensive starters back, Morton Ranch, 8 and 6 coming back Mayde Creek, 9 and 6 coming back and 6 and 8 coming back. If Tomball can repeat the results they did last year in those 4 games. Things should look pretty good come district. But if they struggle lose a couple things could get a little hairy come district.
|2011 13-5A PREDICTION
||2010 FINAL STANDINGS
||1. KLEIN COLLINS
||1. KLEIN COLLINS
|2. KLEIN COLLINS
||2. KLEIN OAK
|3. KLEIN OAK
|4. KLEIN FOREST
||4. KLEIN OAK
||5. KLEIN FOREST
||7. KLEIN FOREST
MY REASONING/OBSERVATIONS: This is district has the most top flight talent in Houston and arguably the state. 13-5A is one of the toughest you could take 7 of 8 teams from this district and they would sweep 14-5A’s four playoff teams (which they did last year) But anyways just like last year I seem to be a lil bit high Dekaney bandwagon, But last year I think I was spot on their loses were extremely close. They lost to Klein Collins by a point. I think they have what it takes to beat Klein Collins, Now for Klein Collins to go back over Dekaney in the standings Dekaney would need to lose 2 games to district teams and I don’t see that happening. But 7 teams could easily be in the Final Four. Tomball and Klein Forest all everything Quarterback Matt Davis and the end of the season could be for that final playoff spot
17-4A TOP PLAYERS:
Tim Cole LB Brenham (UT Commit), Malcolm Brown DT (UT Commit), Desmond Richards RB Magnolia West, Jeremiah Briscoe QB Stratford, Devin Gasaway WR Montgomery
|2011 17-4A PREDICTION
||2010 FINAL STANDINGS
||1st year to pick district
|4. MAGNOLIA WEST
|7. SPRING WOODS
MY REASONING/OBESRVATIONS 17-4A: I don’t really care for 4A football this area especially, But my guess it that this will be the District Tomball will be in next year. My guess is that Spring Woods and Northbrook will get moved and Tomball and Tomball Memorial will be put. But Brenham is by far the best team in this district and will finish 10-0 like they did last year before suffering probably one of the biggest upsets I can remember in high school football against Kingwood Park. The top three teams Stratford has Jeremiah Briscoe QB who is a D-1 quarterback (uncommitted yet) Pac-10 bound would be my guess who transferred from 2nd Baptist private school. And Montgomery has 8 starters back from a team that went 4 rounds last year. I believe Magnolia West should be 4th with should be Tomball running back Desmond Richards who transferred there last year. Who ever wins that Waller vs Magnolia West game gets that final playoff spot.
THE TOP PLAYERS
Michael Handy QB/ATH Oak Ridge, Blake Webb WR The Woodlands, Tomme Mark DT Lufkin, JaBryce Taylor WR Lufkin, Tony Winslow DE Kingwood
|2011 14-5A PREDICTION
||2010 FINAL STANDINGS
|1. THE WOODLANDS
||1. THE WOODLANDS
||1. THE WOODLANDS
|3. OAK RIDGE
||3. OAK RIDGE
|5. COLLEGE PARK
||5. COLLEGE PARK
||5. COLLEGE PARK
||6. OAK RIDGE
MY REASONING-OBSERVATIONS 14-5A:
This district is pretty top heavy after The Woodlands and Lufkin the drop off is pretty noticeable. And those two have some big question marks. Woodlands has to replace 4 year starter Daniel Lasco who grad and is playing at Cal. The replacements I seen during the spring didn’t look too imposing. But they have everything else. The quarterback position is still open Lance Miles and Cooper Woodyard will split time early on the when district settles, go with one, but whoever they go with, the other will be on the field somewhere their both too talented to have on the sideline, but Cooper has more options with RB, and Safety. Lufkin has their 1st white quarterback since I can remember and he needs some work. I asked someone if they could remember when the last white quarterback Lufkin was and they couldn’t 2000 is as far back as I could remember. Oak Ridge has Michael Handy moved to Quarterback, he has been playing a key role on Oak Ridge since his Freshman year, But this will be his 1st at Quarterback. All the other teams in the are rather bunched up and rather bland no real superstar, There are some college players but no real stars this year
THE TOP PLAYERS
Sean Irwin TE, Cy Fair, Connor Fiest Langham Creek QB(Jr), Keith Ford RB Cy Ranch (Jr), DeAndre Liggins WR/DB Cy Ranch (Air Force Commit), Devan Demas RB Cy Creek (Boise St. Commit)
|2011 17-5A PREDICTION
||2010 FINAL STANDINGS
||1. (t) CY-WOODS
|2. LANGHAM CREEK
||1. (t) CY-FAIR
||1. (t) CY-CREEK
||5. JERSEY VILLAGE
||5. CY RIDGE
|6. CY CREEK
||6. LANGHAM CREEK
||6. LANGHAM CREEK
|8. JERSEY VILLAGE
||9. JERSEY VILLAGE
17-5A TOES THOUGHTS OBSERVATIONS. In my opinion the most jumbled wide open district in the state. I think you could make a case for 7 out of the 10 teams to not only make the playoffs but win the whole district. Cy Fair seems to be the most logical choice. The best defense in the district with 8 starters back. But something just rubs me the wrong way about them. I think their a borderline playoff team. Langham Creek also has 8 starters back on D and 8 on Offense. Langham Creek has Connor Fiest a Junior who will be the top QB’s in Texas next year, and pretty much get his choice on where he goes. I read Cy Ridge is also getting Jeff Nebors a QB transfer from Canyon Lake 3A watched some youtube of him he is tall athletic QB who can move. Also supposedly a big kid from Detroit transferred to Cy Ridge I forget his name but around 6-6 300lbs, who already has D-1 offers but those two could push Ridge into that final playoff spot. But I will go with Cy Falls to win this district because I really like their offense with Gee Gladney who they play all over the field at multiple positions, Whoever gets the D2 playoff spots is a good bet to go 4 rounds I think its really weak and doesn’t have a top flight team in the whole region. As long as Katy goes D1 which is looking pretty probable unless Katy Seven Lakes can get in and Push Katy down to D-2
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PREDICTIONS
It is tough picking these cause you have to guesstimate who is gonna be Division 1 and Division 2 based on the playoff teams enrollment numbers. Katy is the real guess here as I feel its 60-40 on whether they are D1 or D2, I kinda hope they go D2 cause the whole region is weak in my opinion, But if they go D1 we probably get a rematch with Pearland in the 4th round from last years classic.
5A D1 Allen over Katy
2010 pick:Euless Trinity (lost title game) vs Round Rock Stony Point (lost 2nd round Klein Oak)
5A D2 Southlake Carroll over SA Reagan (if Katy is D2 they beat Southlake in the title game)
2010 PICK: Abilene (L:3rd Rd. Southlake Carroll) over Katy (lost 4th rd D1 to Pearland)
4A D1 Lake Travis (going for 5 in a row need to find a QB) over Denton Ryan
2010 Pick: Lake Travis (correct! Won it) over Stephenville (lost final 8 D2 to Aledo)
4A D2 Aledo over Brenham
2010 Pick: Brenham (lost 1st rd Kingwood Park) over Aledo (Won 4A D2 title)
CHECK OUT SOME JONATHAN GRAY (UT commit) HIGHLIGHTS
3A D1 Tyler Chapel Hill over Celina
2010 Pick: Lucas Lovejoy (L: 3rd rnd to Henderson) vs Sealy (L: 1st rd to Navasota)
3A D2 Wimberly over Argyle
2010 Pick: Brownwood(L: 4th Rd to Carthage) over West Orange Stark (L: 2nd rd to Brookshire Royal)
2A D1 Godley over George West
2010 Pick: Dangerfield (correct! Won title) over Blanco (L: 1st round Van Idustrial)
2A D2 Schulenberg over Gunter
2010 Pick: West Rusk(L: 4th rd to Lexington) over Corrigan Camden (L: 3rd Rd to Lexington)
1A D1 Canadian over Mason
2010 Pick: Goldwaite (lost title game) over Canadian (L: Final 4 to Mart)
1A D2 Tenaha over Windthorst
2010 Pick: Falls City (correct won it) over Munday (L: 4th rd Windthorst)
6MAN D1 Ira High School
2010 Pick: Throckmorton (lost title game)
6MAN D2 Richland Springs
2010 Pick: Richland Springs (correct won it!!
2011 NFL PREDICTIONS
NOW THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS THE NFL OFF SEASEASON IS PLAYERS ARE MOVING LEFT AND RIGHT AND AFTER A WEEK INTO THE FREE AGENCY PERIOD HERE ARE HOW I SEE THINGS SO FAR… THIS WILL BE CHANGED UP UNTIL AUG. 27th
1. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES- If this team goes to Super Bowl its because of Vince Young not Vick
2. DALLAS COWBOYS- too many cuts and not enough playmakers on offense
3. NY GIANTS-I think this is the year they fire Coughlin
4. WASHINGTON REDSKINS-who is their QB??????
1. GREEN BAY PACKERS- Defending Champs with a lot of injured starters returning from last year
2. DETROIT LIONS-If Matthew Stafford stays healthy they are playoff bound
3. MINNESOTA VIKINGS- McNabb nor Ponder is the answer at QB, and lost Rice at WR
4. CHICAGO BEARS- Jay Cutler is the next Romo with his off the field soap opera stuff
1. ST. LOUIS RAMS- Bradford the Offensive ROY wins the worst division in football
2. ARIZONA CARDINALS- don’t think they made the right off season moves (Kolb Specifically)
3. SAN FRANCISCO 49ers- Think Harbaugh would tank games to get his college QB (Andrew Luck)
4. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- who is gonna be their QB doesn’t matter they had their year last year
1. ATLANTA FALCONS- Best offense in the NFL, some nice offseason pickups on defense
2. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS- Freeman and a solid foundation for the next 5-6 years
3. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS–Their defense wont stop ATL and TB, & Brees cant keep scoring 40 ppg
4. CAROLINA PANTHERS-Cam Newton dunno if he the answer but play him early
1. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-solid offseason, solid draft, I just feel its Rivers year not Brady s
2. NY JETS- Offense has to score more. Don’t like Sanchez but the defense will be ready
3. BUFFALO BILLS- I like Fitzpatrick at QB, he just needs help
4. MIAMI DOLPHINS-with the 1st pick in the 2012 Draft the Miami Dolphins select……
1. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS- Sproles loss might hurt, But I think this is their year
2. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS- Jamal Charles looks good Eric Berry on D, don’t like Cassel at QB
3. OAKLAND RAIDERS- Hate their QB Campbell they too could be in the running for top pick
4. DENVER BRONCOS- Tebow plays, Its between them and Dolphins for Andrew Luck lottery
1. BALTIMORE RAVENS- The offense will have to find new playmakers, But the D carries them
2. PITTSBURGH STEELERS- their defense is getting old
3. CINCINNATI BENGALS-Looks like they are in rebuilding mode, with no Carson
4. CLEVELAND BROWNS-Another team with QB problems, McCoy ain’t the ne
1. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS-until peyton retires the colts are the pick/free agents on D are huge pickup
2. HOUSTON TEXANS- I believe they make the playoffs this year, if not Kubiak is gone
3. TENNESSEE TITANS- Play Locker week 1, if he sucks get 1st pick (Luck) win win if you ask me
4. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS- Gabbert is gonna be good if they play him early
2011 NFL POST SEASON PREDICTIONS
2011 MVP: Matt Ryan QB Atlanta Falcons
2010 Pick: Chris Johnson RB Titans (winner: Tom Brady)
2011 Defensive Player of the Year: Eric Berry S Chiefs
2010 Pick: Patrick Willis LB 49ers (winner: Troy Polamalu)
2011 Comeback Player of the Year: Vince Young QB Eagles
2010 Pick: Brian Urlacher LB Bears (winner: Michael Vick)
2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year: Julio Jones WR Falcons
2010 Pick: Dez Bryant WR Cowboys (winner: Sam Bradford QB Rams)
2011 Defensive Rookie of the Year: Patrick Peterson CB Cardinals
2010 Pick: Eric Berry S Chiefs (winner: Ndamukong Suh DT Lions)
|AFC PLAYOFF TEAMS
||NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS
|1. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
||1. ATLANTA FALCONS
|2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
||2. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
|3. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
||3. ST. LOUIS RAMS
|4. BALTIMORE RAVENS
||4. GREEN BAY PACKERS
|5. NY JETS (wild card)
||5. DETROIT LIONS
|6. HOUSTON TEXANS (wild card)
||6. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
SUPER BOWL PICK
ATLANTA FALCONS over SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Thoughts/Reasoning. You know everybody and their mama is gonna pick the Eagles and the Patriots, and you know Super Bowls never seem to work out that way. Matt Ryan is gonna have a field day this year Julio Jones and Roddy White,Tony Gonzales, Jaquizz Rodgers a rookie be getting some carries, a solid defense. I like them to win the NFC, AFC I like the chargers Phillip Rivers they lost Darren Sproles which will hurt the depth, and special teams If Ryan Matthews stays healthy I think they can run with anybody.
2011 NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS
1. OKLAHOMA-They got it all pretty much everything you need to have on a national championship team. I expect them to be conference champs but No national championship cause I feel they gonna lose their last game @ Oklahoma St. in the Bedlam game. And I don’t see the voters putting any team that loses their last game in the National Title game.
2. TEXAS- Everybody loves to bag on Garrett Gilbert (watch the video below) But the people who I hear it the most from is people who A.) go to UT and know nothing bout football, B.) people who don’t even watch UT’s Football games and C.) People who would hate on UT no matter who their quarterback is. Everybody seems to want Case McCoy (Colt’s lil bro)to get a chance. But that isn’t gonna happen. If there is a change its gonna be True Freshman David Ash (Belton H.S.)Then with two different coordinators that would be a step back, But nearly every team in tin the top half of he big 12 has either a new offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. The main problem last year they had was the offensive line. But they have their pick of the litter the past couple of years and those guys are gonna be sophomores and with true freshman Malcolm Brown running the ball its gonna be a good year for them. The receivers they graduated or for whatever reason not on the team any more Malcolm Williams (quit “family”) James Kirkendoll (grad) Marquise Goodwin (track) last year dropped way too many balls. The sophomores and freshman receivers this year wont be dropping many Jaxon Shipley (jordan’s lil bro) is gonna be a star. The front 7 on D will be as good as any front 7 in the country. They gonna be young in the secondary but there are some freshman that will step up.
WATCH THIS VIDEO (it tries to degrade Gilbert, but every INT in the video bounces or hit a receiver in the hands, and every sack is an unblocked blitzer, 1 sack in this video was Gilbert’s fault.
3. OKLAHOMA STATE With the players the have been coming down to Houston and plucking players things should looking up this year I still say they are gonna beat OU in that last game at home. Justin Blackmon will probably be a top 10 pick in next years draft check him out. But I really think the loss of Dana Holgerson hurts they brought in someone that is going to run the same offense, but they don’t have much experience with the system
4. TEXAS A&M This is gonna have to be the year for Texas A&M, If they don’t finish in the top 10 and finish with a major bowl, I think Sherman is gone, and its gonna be kinda sad cause the true freshman this year and this years high school seniors that are already committed to A&M for next year are special. But here is what I think gonna happen to Texas A&M. A&M is gonna struggle right out the gate. The SMU game is close, people start rumbling. Then comes a loss to either Oklahoma State or Arkansas or both Ryan Tannehill who is a pretty good QB is gonna struggles in those games. Pressure is on then Ryan gets subbed for by true freshman Johnny Manziel who I think very highly of, hes scrappy he is a winner he gets the job done He should be playing some this year cause next year he is the man. But with the losses I expect them to have and the expectations from their fan base. Sherman will be gone and it could possibly ruin there recruiting class namely Matt Davis the Klein Forest QB, particularly if Manziel does as well as I think he will
5. BAYLOR Robert Griffin III will some pull off a couple of upsets this year
||2010 FINAL STANDINGS
||2. OKLAHOMA ST.
|3. OKLAHOMA ST.
||3. TEXAS A&M
||3. TEXAS A&M
|4. TEXAS A&M
||4. OKLAHOMA ST.
||5. BAYLOR. 6. TEXAS TECH
||5. TEXAS TECH 6. TEXAS
|7. TEXAS TECH
|8. KANSAS ST.
||3. KANSAS ST.
|9. IOWA ST.
||4. IOWA ST.
||5. IOWA ST. 6. KANSAS ST.
||5. COLORADO 6. KANSAS
|NO TITLE GAME
||OU over Nebraska
||OU over Nebraska
2011 PICK: South Carolina over Alabama
2010 PICK: Alabama over Florida ACTUAL RESULT: Auburn over South Carolina
I think this is the year for the OL’ Ball Coach Steve Spurrier, no matter who is at QB Stephen Garcia or Connor Bray. The play @ Georgia in Week 2. Georgia is gonna have to replace some playmakers they will probably be depending on a true freshman at running back and they have no depth at RB the youngsters they have may not be ready for this type of atmosphere so early. So I like South Carolina in that one then their next toughest game will be hosting Florida and the Ol Ball Coach will find a way to get them past his former team, and into the SEC title game. Where I predict they will play a stout Alabama team will be with a new QB, whoever gets the Job will be seasoned by the time this game rolls around but will do so leaning heavily on the run game.
2011 PICK: SMU over Southern Miss
2010 PICK: Houston over Southern Miss. ACTUAL RESULT: Central Florida over SMU
I like the former QB at Southlake Carroll Kyle Padron this year, even though Houston got Case Keenum back for a 6th year after getting injured. But I think SMU has it this year and June Jones the SMU coach will be on most the list to replace fired coaches at the end of the season.
MAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
2011 PICK: Miami (OH) over Western Michigan
2010 PICK: Temple over Toledo ACTUAL RESULT: Miami (OH) over Northern Illinois
Later on in the year this Conference plays games on Tuesdays and Wednesdays Miami has got to figure out who their QB is they both played last year. Zac Dysert I think will play cause he more mobile but both of them can play
ACC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
2011 PICK: Florida State over Virginia Tech
2010 PICK: Florida State over Virginia Tech ACTUAL RESULT: Virginia Tech over Florida St.
Same ole song with this conference N.C. State has a NFL quarterback in Mike Glennon, FSU has a quarterback EJ Manuel who played well when Ponder was hurt. He could be doing vince young type stuff by years end. FSU has to much coming back to not pick them but NC State could be here. Virginia Tech replacing a not of NFL talent, but they are the pick not so much because of the players they have but because of the other team in their division. Miami not while Jacory Harris is their QB, North Carolina not with all that turmoil around that school. Georgia Tech not with that offense (Option) I hate it!!! Virginia nope and Duke should stick to basketball so Virginia Tech is the team by default.
Mountain West Conference (no championship game)
2011 PICK: Boise State
2010 PICK: TCU, ACTUAL RESULT: TCU
Boise State moves into this conference from the WAC, Their main worry is TCU who won the conference last year but is replacing a lot of players. Boise St. big challenge comes opening weekend going to Georgia, The whole season will be dependent on them winning that game. I hope they don’t cause then the rest of the year on ESPN and all those other channels we will have to hear the “do they belong” debate I’m not saying they do or they don’t I just hope they don’t cause I don’t want to hear about them all year.
BIG 10 Conference
2011 Pick: Nebraska over Penn State
2010 Pick: Iowa (no champ game) ACTUAL RESULT: Ohio St.
I don’t think anyone in the Big 10 can knock off Nebraska they do have tough road game @ Penn State and at Michigan and at Wisconsin. But If Taylor Martinez stays healthy I think the can run the table
PAC 12 conference
2011 PICK: Oregon over Arizona (USC will win the south, but cant play in title game, so Arizona will come from the south)
2010 Pick: Oregon (no champ game) ACTUAL RESULT: Oregon
Oregon is still stacked on offense will have to replace some defensive line pieces. Andrew Luck could pull an upset of Oregon when Oregon travels there but Stanford lost to many playmakers on offense and their head coach from last year is gone to the NFL. But for Andrew Luck to put up 40+ on anyone wouldn’t surprise me if they win a shootout. USC will be playing this game like its their National Championship game cause they are banned from post season play this year. But I feel Oregon could be playing for a spot in the National Championship game and will give the USC something they cant handle. The thing I don’t like that these two teams play each other in mid November and would have to turn around and play again 3 weeks later.
Big East Conference (no title game)
2011 PICK: West Virginia
2010 PICK: Pitt Panthers ACTUAL RESULT: Connecticut
I think Dana Holgerson who came over from Oklahoma St. is gonna do a great job over at West Virginia don’t like the way he got the job but he got it. He has all the pieces to work his offense with and he is already getting Texas kids to commit there Houston Kinkaid Ford Childress is a quarterback committed there and will be there in 2012.
2011 PICK: Trent Richardson RB Alabama
2010 PICK: Jaquizz Rodgers ACTUAL WINNER: Cam Newton
Trent has I believe 4 or all 5 of his lineman back In not sure, but anyways Alabama is gonna be breaking in a new Quarterback neither of which I’m too impressed with, but there is a reason their going to Alabama so you know both of them are good, But they are going to lean heavy on the run and Trent is a beast and will receive the majority of the carries no longer having to split carries with Mark Ingram
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
2011 PICK: OREGON over NEBRASKA
2010 PICK: Alabama Over Oregon ACTUAL RESULT: Auburn over Oregon
OK Might Be one of the dumbest things I’ve done by not putting a SEC team in the National Championship game. Oregon is the pick this year,That week one match-up with LSU is gonna be scary for them. Nebraska moving to the BIG 10 should make life a lil easier for them not having to deal with the speed and the athletes you got down here. Taylor Martinez is a fast agile QB and you seen what one of those can do to big 10 defenses with what Denard Robinson did at Michigan last year. Nebraska also has Plano H.S. Running back Rex Burkhead. Nebraska also has a stout D. I think they are “Taylor Made” to run through the Big 10 this year. Only Question is do you put in a Undefeated Nebraska or a one loss SEC team (My Pick: South Carolina, or a Alabama) then Boise State if they can win @ Georgia in Week 1 they are in the drivers seat to be undefeated as well it will come down to the voters